Alluvius offers industry leading, industry influencing, cutting edge products that are designed and developed to be durable yet user friendly and affordable. Alluvius has a whole host of products to help you, the installer, get the job done on time and without compromising your name, your reputation and your time. Our products and systems don’t just sound good in theory, they work in the real world, onsite and in the field, when you need them to perform as claimed, as you come to expect them, as consistent as possible.
Simplified solutions with proven methods and step by step guides help to eliminate the guesswork, keep you on track, keep you profitable and keep you out of distress. Alluvius technical support is second to none. Alluvius technical support is seasoned and experienced, they are an asset not just when you find yourself in a bind but also before you engage and commit to your next project.
Alluvius’s devotion to continual product development and desire to be a premier producer means you are using the latest technology the industry has to offer, helping you, the installer, stay ahead of the herd.
Alluvius Architectural Drawings
- 1. Typical 45˚ Cant Cove Detail
- 2. Typical Spoon Cove Detail
- 3. Typical Rolled Radius Cove Detail
- 4. Typical Cove Detail For Flush Transition with Wall Panel
- 5. Typical Cove Detail For Flush Transition Tile
- 6. Typical Expansion or Isolation Joint Treatment at Wall or Floor Interface For Self Levelling and Mortar Systems with Cove
- 7. Typical Expansion or Isolation Joint Treatment at Wall or Floor Interface For Self Levelling and Mortar Systems with Cove
- 8. Typical Cove Base with Cap Detail and Reinforcements
- 9. Typical Cove Base with Epoxy Fill and Reinforcements
- 10. Typical Floor Drain Detail without Sealant
- 11. Typical Rod or Pipe Insertion into Floor
- 12. Typical Termination Detail for Self-Levelling and Mortar Flooring Systems
- 13. Typical Termination Detail for Mortar at Nose Angle Iron at Loading Dock or Building Joint
- 14. Typical Termination Detail at Nose Angle Iron at Stair Tread or Building Joint
- 15. Typical Control Joint with No Movement
- 16. Typical Control Joint with Movement
- 17. Typical Control Joint with Movement
- 18. Typical Expansion Isolation Joint Treatment
- 19. Typical Treatment for Non-Moving Cracks
- 20. Typical Treatment for Moving Cracks
- 21. Typical Treatment for Bridging Multiple Non-Moving Hairline Cracks
- 22. Typical Transition Detail
The following coating coverage calculators, film thickness calculators, material estimating calculators and surface area calculators are intended to assist and simplify material consumption, material costing and estimation and place in a single source all required site and material estimation formulations.