Large scale, domestic works, complex or simple, Alluvius can accompany you and your team to find the right products, the right system and help you make the right choice for your fluid applied flooring and surfacing solutions.
With rapidly evolving regulations and the greater demand for sustainable solutions, Alluvius has worked closely with raw material suppliers to stay abreast of the latest developments of environmentally sensible systems. Alluvius makes consciences efforts to incorporate where possible renewable and locally sourced materials into their proprietary formulations as well as eliminating the use of solvents to create volatile organic compound (VOC) free coatings and systems that are industry influential and leading.
Our products are performance orientated, versatile, customisable and affordable. When you choose Alluvius you can rest assured you are giving your client a return on investment that is unrivalled by other competing surfacing industries – be it tile, vinyl, carpet, modular… With low maintenance cost and increased system life cycles, Alluvius is the intelligent choice.
Alluvius Architectural Drawings
- 1. Typical 45˚ Cant Cove Detail
- 2. Typical Spoon Cove Detail
- 3. Typical Rolled Radius Cove Detail
- 4. Typical Cove Detail For Flush Transition with Wall Panel
- 5. Typical Cove Detail For Flush Transition Tile
- 6. Typical Expansion or Isolation Joint Treatment at Wall or Floor Interface For Self Levelling and Mortar Systems with Cove
- 7. Typical Cove Base with Cap Detail and Reinforcements
- 8. Typical Cove Base with Epoxy Fill and Reinforcements
- 9. Typical Floor Drain Detail without Sealant
- 10. Typical Rod or Pipe Insertion into Floor
- 11. Typical Termination Detail for Self-Levelling and Mortar Flooring Systems
- 12. Typical Termination Detail for Mortar at Nose Angle Iron at Loading Dock or Building Joint
- 13. Typical Termination Detail at Nose Angle Iron at Stair Tread or Building Joint
- 14. Typical Control Joint with No Movement
- 15. Typical Control Joint with Movement
- 16. Typical Control Joint with Movement
- 17. Typical Expansion Isolation Joint Treatment
- 18. Typical Treatment for Non-Moving Cracks
- 19. Typical Treatment for Moving Cracks
- 20. Typical Treatment for Bridging Multiple Non-Moving Hairline Cracks
- 21. Typical Transition Detail
- 1. Luctus aperiam rerum consequatur doloribus optio libero Interdum torquent lacinia inventore!
- 2. Nisi dignissim rem eius Architecto ante quaerat! Iure veniam.
- 3. Quam arcu reprehenderit vivamus fringilla
- 4. Assumenda sem maiores facere odit
- 5. Placeat vero proin, eveniet corporis.